Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Solving problems

What causes dreams? Well I have a few personal opinions, and one of them is that you can somewhat control what you are going to dream about. I say this because sometimes right before bed, I will think of something that I want to happen, later on I will end up dreaming about it and it will be ten times better than what I first thought of. I think our imagination really takes off while we are dreaming and it’s a way to kind of exercise that part of our brains.
           
            I also think that dreams come out of our fears, because some nights I will be thinking about something that bothers me or something that I am afraid of and then I will sometimes dream about it. Having dreams about fears can also be a good thing because you can conquer it in your mind and maybe find a solution on how you can conquer that fear. These types of dreams can also help you to solve your own problems.


            One night I was thinking about how I was angry at a person  and I was trying to find out different ways to solve that issue. None of my solutions were really that good and I remember having a dream that I was screaming at that person and crying and it felt so real, I remember waking up out of breath and really confused. But anyways I didn't end up screaming at that person to solve the problem, I just chose silence which is what I usually go for.



1 comment:

  1. Silence can be a strong response...it's one I choose often as well. I agree that our minds sort out all kinds of things while we sleep. I like what you say about dreaming being like "exercise for our brains."

    ReplyDelete