Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Future


               

      Two interesting ideas I learned would be that you don't have to take your gen ed's whenever you go to a college like the art institute. That means that you go straight into what you are interested in, and start on your future.
Another idea is if I wanted to go to college for fashion, I would get to work with actual designers that are in the field. But how many people actually get to where they want to go in the future? 

In one year I would like to be in college or working and beginning the creation of my future.

In five years I want to be hopefully engaged and on track to where I want to be, and living in a cute apartment in New York or some cute artsy town.

In ten years I want to be happy with my career choice and be financially secure, being a fashion stylist or traveling with my husband. I want to be doing something with Fashion, and if I have kids they will always be looking cute and my husband will hopefully have a beard or at least have nice hair and good fashion sense. (Or I can just tell him what to wear).

In fifty years I want to be teaching other people how to get where they want to go and hopefully the world will be a happier place by then.


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see you take over for Stacey London one day! That would be such a fun and fulfilling career.

    ReplyDelete