Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Photo Hunt

















Something that will remind me of being here: These things because they get me everywhere.
#ihatebeinghere

Something from nature: I guess this is nature, but it's just sort of sad and gross
#ilikethewordgross
Something square: Rectangles can be counted as squares right?
#thatrectangletho


An interesting angle: The beautiful ceiling we have, so high tech that you can see through it!
#idk


Important memory: I remember seeing this wall the first week of my entire high school and wanting to be as cool as these kids.
#art 
Something round: This thing because I had to take a picture in front of it.
#idkmybffjill
A book: Multiple books  because they are everywhere.
#books4lyfe
Something that irritates me: Walking up these mountainous steps, it's like climbing a mile up a hill to get to class!
#therealgymclass
Something beautiful: This because it says beautiful and a nice decoration for the walls.
#cool
Something a kid might find interesting: I know whenever I was a kid that I couldn't wait to have a locker and now no one does and they are completely unnecessary.
#whatsinit
Someone who makes me laugh/ smile: Allie Banks can always make my day better she is one of the funniest people I know and I love her.
#mander  
Someone you would like to be more like: This dinosaur because it is bold
#rawr
Something that looks like a face: This thing because it's all I could find
#smile
Something handwritten: This lovely note on the wall
#dude #wheresmycar
Someone who has taught me something: Declue! He was my first art teacher at this school and he has helped me grow into a better artist. He is a great teacher because he encourages me!
#creepyteacherpic











1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking at these! And you are right about the lockers--I dreamed of having one when I was little. I do remember using one in high school, but I've noticed very few people do here.

    ReplyDelete