Wednesday, April 15, 2015

History




Whenever my kids, or the next generation of kids come along I hope they don't see all the chaos. Right now there is so much fighting and hatred towards other human beings and civilizations. It's crazy how much has happened since I have been alive. I don't want my child to grow up in a world of hatred, I want my child and the future generations of kids to know that they should be who they are and be kind in this world. You shouldn't hate someone for who they are or have any fighting because it just makes us look like a horrible disgusting world and it's sad. Sometimes I feel gross because of how I see the world, but I try to readjust my thinking and only hope that things will get better. I do feel like things are starting to get better and then some days I feel that our world is getting worse. I think what everyone can do is try to have an open mind about everything and anything then the world that you see around you can at least seem a little brighter.

1 comment:

  1. I worry, too, about the world my son will face when he is older. I see lots more acceptance really, but also more turmoil. Sometimes I wonder if it's been there all along but we are just seeing more of it now because of the availability of information from social media and technology.

    ReplyDelete