Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reel life

1. One of my favorite movies is Drive, because I love the romance, the aggression and Ryan Gosling. I think it's a beautiful story and I love the action that comes with it. The way it's filmed is like you are looking into a dream, especially when Irene and him are in the elevator kissing and after he kills the man that is in there with them. 

2. I don't care for scifi, or anything that isn't real because it isn't reality and I want to know reality.I don't want to get washed up away in a fairytale, I like to know reality and I think movies that have that are the best.

3. I usually watch a lot of movies in my room, on my laptop, but lately I have been really into watching Friends so I haven't been watching a lot of movies.

4. To watch a movie I need quiet and a snack or drink. 

5. The quiz told me that I am 67 %agreeable, 92% open to new experiences, 42% emotionally stable, 83% conscientious, and 50% extroverted. I don't really agree with the extroverted thing because I really am the quiet type but I loved the movies it picked for me. Some of them are When Harry Met Sally, Angela's Ashes, and Meet the Parents.

6. If my life story was made into a movie, AnnaSophia Robb would play me. The movie would be about a girl with dreams who is constantly knocked down by life's inevitable doom. The ending would be happy though because I like movies with happy endings.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 92% open to new experiences as well. I also love snacks and quiet during a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this description: "a girl with dreams who is constantly knocked down by life's inevitable doom." I am also not a fan of sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete