Friday, March 6, 2015

Keeping it real.

 1. I think it's good to write about what you know because you know the most about that topic. Writing what you know can be interesting for others to read because you can make them feel passionate about what you are passionate about.

2. Three tips that I would give my parents would be to try hard in school, and go to college or find something you are truly passionate about so you can make a good living for your children and be happy with your life. I would also tell them that they can go wherever they want to go and do whatever their heart desires. I would tell them to dream big and guide them through life’s struggles.

3. If I were to write for a newspaper, I would probably write creepy/ spooky short stories. Or I would write a fashion column, because I know a lot about that and I am a person that is very interested in that.

8. What makes a guy a hottie is if they have a beard, but that can sometimes be optional. They also have to dress nice and not be a total lazy bum. It’s also really attractive to me if a guy can cook and if they have a good sense of humor and great taste in music. Oh and if you can't drive it's not going to work because I hate driving.

16. My perfect day would have to be waking up in a place I love, or dreamed of. Which in my case would be New York, LA, or Kansas City. I love KC because it is such a cute artsy place, I love going there and shopping. The art museums are fun to go to as well, and everyone is always dressed nice. I have only dreamed of LA and NY but I would love to go there. Anyways I would love to wake up get coffee and go shopping. Take lots of pictures and be with my friends or with someone close to me.


1 comment:

  1. I like how you would encourage parents to find a dream, which is what most parents would encourage their kids to do. KC is one of my favorite places, too.

    ReplyDelete